BUZZITSAFE DRONE LOGBOOK & DRONE CHECKLIST
PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS ON AMAZON.COM & EBAY
DRONE SAFETY IS CHEAP – ACCIDENTS ARE EXPENSIVE $$$
Don’t overlook one of the most important aspects of flying drones, drone safety. Drone safety costs pennies in comparison to the cost of your drone. If you’re like many serious drone hobbyists and nearly all professionals, you likely spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on your drone(s) and equipment. It just makes sense to protect that investment with some simple products that remind you of the critical checks you should make before you take-off.
We’ve had drone pilots using our drone checklists or logbooks tell us that checking the list made them notice that a rotor wasn’t locked on and that our drone checklist saved them from a bad crash and others mention that it just saved them time because they remembered to put on the filters or adjust the camera before take-off. Check out our reviews on amazon and see what others think of our products. Whatever the reason, our products can save you time and more importantly, save you from a very expensive mistake.
SAFETY TODAY = FLYING TOMORROW
- You can’t fly tomorrow if you crash your drone. Making a critical mistake on one job could easily cost you the next job
- Save time with our lists by not forgetting to make critical adjustments to things like filters or your camera before take-off
- Look professional by showing clients you put drone safety first
- Save $$$ – Mistakes in drone piloting are EXPENSIVE 🙁
- Protect your business or hobby and equipment by keeping meticulous logs of modifications, repairs, flights, and maintenance
- Use our drone safety products, such as the logs, to show insurance companies that you maintain your equipment in order to get better rates
We are so confident that you will love our products that we back them with a money-back guarantee. If you buy a product and you don’t like it, for any reason, we will let you return it and will refund you the full cost of the product.
CUSTOMER PRODUCT FEEDBACK
If there is something you want us to consider adding to the next version of our products, such as a list item or piece of information you want to log, send us a note and we will consider adding it to the next version. We love feedback!
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org